Since I was a child, the founder of Babel Group, Mr. Fernando Estevan Pavia, had the opportunity to see what it was like to travel.
Of these trips Fernando sack his conclusions:
- He was tired of hotels where you promise that you will feel like home but half the things you want are not possible by schedules, rules or price.
- They also stopped liking the huge industrial hotels, because they could not find friendly people.
- No one knew his name and even reminded once to another.
- Employees who was in many of these luxury hotels, just wanted to tip
- If an incident occurred rarely rewarded the bad experience you had lived
- No, or at least it seemed like working with not perceived kindness. They seemed forced and very bored at work.
Fernando if it was clear that he liked the world of hotels and restaurants. In 2001 university entrance of Les Roches high hotel management in Marbella. Working in 5 star hotels in different countries of the world such as England, Italy, United States ?? to learn from mejores.En 2006 his father, Juan Estevan, reformed an old house from the village of Villalonga and is at this moment that began GROUP BABEL.
Fernando si que tenía claro que le gustaba el mundo de los hoteles y restaurantes. En 2001 ingreso en la universidad de Les Roches de alta dirección hotelera en Marbella. Trabajo en hoteles de 5 estrellas en distintos países del mundo como Inglaterra, Italia, Estados Unidos para aprender de los mejores.En 2006 su padre, Juan Estevan, reformo una antigua casona del pueblo de Villalonga y es en este momento cuando empezó el GRUPO BABEL.
April 2007 Inauguration of Hotel Rural “Casa Babel”
June 2007 Opening of Restaurant “La Huerta”
December 2007 Inauguration of the houses “Caprichos Babel”
March 2008 Inauguration of the Center for Relaxation “Hedonism Babel”
May 2008 Inauguration of our bodeguita “The Grapes of Babel”
August 2008 Inauguration of Paint Ball
Fernando believe all these businesses under one slogan:
The DETAIL MAKES THE DIFFERENCE, we believe that in all our centers we will anticipate your needs, your wishes will be orders for us and above all we worry about you, not as a customer but as a person. Whatever happens, we will work very hard for you to live a positive experience with us.
WHO ARE WE?
The management team is made up of young entrepreneurs with knowledge and experience in high hotel management who bet on a service oriented project where everything revolves around the customer.
Thus the service, personalization and excellence in treatment are the cornerstones of the management team of this project.
We can ensure that you will not have to worry about anything during your holidays. We will work for and to meet all your needs.
The Babel Group consists simply of happy kind-hearted people who share a passion: Hospitality, making guests feel right at home when they are away.
We would like to highlight our commitment to the environment. By recycling culture we are committed to caring for our environment, to contribute to sustainable development and utilize the latest friendly and cleaner technologies.
- Replacing light bulbs and low energy lighting.
- Recycling paper, batteries, containers and packaging.
- Minibars with ISO 7371 certification (low power consumption).
- Inclusion in the hotel recreational activities excursions to the local environment and customer participation in environmental activities promoting hiking, biking and horse
- Priority purchase of concentrated cleaning products
- Priority use of non-aggressive chemicals to the environment
- Priority purchase of artificial Christmas trees
HOW TO GET TO
Casa Babel Villalonga is at 10km from Gandia.
Take exit 60 (Xeresa-Gandia) on the AP-7 motorway, follow direction Oliva by N-332 and follow signs to Villalonga whose path is clearly marked on each roundabout.
MUST crossing Gandia, indications for this Oliva help them, be aware that they have to come to Oliva. Villalonga is between Gandia and Oliva inland.
Take exit 61 (Oliva-Gandia) on the AP-7 motorway, once they have paid the toll, find an intersection, you turn left.
Follow signs for N-332 Gandia and found after 4 km roundabout indicating Villalonga, from there, follow all instructions Villalonga, the road is clearly signposted at each roundabout.
The nearest airports are Valencia (Manises) 80km. and Alicante (Altet) 120km. To get from the airport to the hotel can do by train, taxi or shuttle service from the hotel.
We recommend calculating your route on www.viamichelin.com. If you have questions please contact us and we will send your route home if you wish. Once you reach the village, make straight the two rotundas and when you see his right hand bank La Caixa turn left.
At this time will be in parallel to the hotel, still a little forward and turn right at the next corner yellow oval windows.
By Train or Bus:
For information on itineraries and prices please see www.renfe.es (train) and for bus please call 96 5132946.
Your destination station will Gandia, from there just ask our team a transfer to the hotel door for 14 € / way / max.5 fibula.
You can have any car from wherever and return it to any city in Spain, simply inform our team and we will give you all the information